↳ 2x11: Kō No Mono
"Occasionally, I drop a teacup to shatter on the floor. On purpose. I’m afraid I’m not satisfied when it doesn’t gather itself up again. Someday, perhaps, that cup will come together."
my birthday today was pretty okay
dinner was fun. and delicious.
cupcakes were tasty.
i wish my alcohol mixers would FREEZE ALREADY.
happy 23rd birthday to me. i’d like to return it tho, if possible. for a nice repeat year 21.
I knew I wanted to be an actor when I was growing up, really. So when I decided to go to university insread of drama school, it was with the intention of becoming an actor afterwards.
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
you know what I do when I don’t like a character?
- I don’t talk about them.
- I don’t go into their tag.
- If I see an edit of them, I ignore it.
- I may even blacklist their name if the dislike is strong enough.
you know what I don’t do when I don’t like a character?
- go in their tag
- reblog edits of them just to complain
- make posts about them
- in general, I don’t waste my time and breath on them
it’s….it’s a remarkably simple concept
it makes life a whole lot nicer
Alright but have you considered
- Letter found in an old notebook AU
- Road trip across the country and accidentally crossing paths AU
- Work at the same shitty restaurant and have all the same shitty shift times AU
- Record store AU
- basically just like a coffee shop AU but with music
- Always getting the same cashier when checking out at Target no matter what day it is AU
- 1950’s diner AU
- GREASER/SOCS AU OH MY GOD
- 'What the fuck are you doing it's midnight why are you playing 'My Heart Will Go On' on the piano' AU
- Alternatively, ‘I’m going to lean out the window and sing along until you fucking stop and wonder who else is singing’ AU
- Youtubers AU
- Found the phone number of an old childhood friend in some box at the back of you closet and decided to call it to see if it still worked AU
- 'I live in the apartment below yours and I keep getting your mail this needs to stop dammit' AU
- Going up to the mountains for Christmas and getting stuck at the ski resort bc of bad weather AU
- ENGLISH LOVE AFFAIR AU
- Going to the fair and rocking the Ferris wheel seat so the person sitting next to you clings to you like a lifeline AU
- 'Maybe if we met before the apocalypse I could have loved you properly.' AU
- Walked into the wrong classroom and didn’t realise until halfway through AU
- Hugged to wrong person from behind AU
- Waved back at someone who wasn’t waving to you in the first place AU
- Model who looks and acts really professional at the photo shoot but is actually a huge nerd AU
- 'Your cat keeps getting into my house and I don't even know how would you care to explain' AU
- 'I forgot to do my homework so I'm just going to copy off of you and hope that you didn't get the answers wrong' AU
- Stole a car with someone sleeping in the back seat [Turns out that the car had already been stolen so basically you just stole a stolen car] AU
me: hey i’m kinda good at this writing thing
*reads other people’s writing*
me: i am a literary potato